You’ve seen children at the playground jumping and chasing. Just watching them seems to make you tired. You’ve experienced being around children running in circles and waving arms and hands and being silly. Just being around them wears you out. How is it children can have so much energy in such tiny little bodies?
My theory is children actually drain the energy of the nearest adults. You are actually a large energy store for them. They are using your energy!
Don’t believe me? Just think about it…
- They have more energy than could be contained in such a little body.
- The closer you are to them when they are active, the more tired and drained you feel.
- The crazier and wilder they are, the more tired and drained you feel.
- More children acting wildly will make you feel tired faster.
- But, when they go to sleep, you can feel your energy return.
- When they even settle down, your energy begins to come back.
I think that pretty well proves it.